Friday, March 27, 2009

New Evidence is Forthcoming

Information is coming in everyday which is very incriminating for the infamous four shown below. It is just a matter of time when the evidence will be enough to support a full blown investigation on the town's past affairs. If Ms. Guys, Mr. Rounds, Mr. Hardesty and Mr. McAchran resign now they may be able to live normal and quite lives elsewhere.

So come on folks...save yourselves and the town all the embarrassment. Resign now or face the music. Rumors have it Mr. Rounds might be thinking about it...

Also I want to thank everyone who has requested that I run for Council in District
1. As a result of your request, I am now seriously considering it and will make a decision sometime next week. I also hope others will come forward within district 1 as well.

I have heard there might be multiple candidates running in Hardesty's district. I personally know of one candidate. Everyone keep the faith...Buckeye Citizens will prevail. In a couple of days I will be able to show additional proof why these individuals must leave Buckeye.

No comments: